The Benefits of Membership
Monthly eChoice Newsletter
- Hear the latest on what’s happening in magnet schools around across the county as well as policy updates.
Discounts on Conferences
- Conferences include leading keynote speakers, targeted breakout sessions, networking receptions, and school tours.
Access to Member Database
- Look up other schools with your same theme and share best practices with others in the magnet community.
Participation in Awards Program
- Includes Superintendent of the Year, District of the Year, School Merit Awards, Principal of the Year, Teacher of the Year, and the Student Poster Contest.
Representation on Capitol Hill
- MSA makes sure your voice is heard by key policy decision makers on Capitol Hill through regular in-person meetings and strategic communications. We also build support for magnet schools through coordinated grassroots campaigns at the state and local level.
Monthly Professional Development Webinars
- MSA hosts webinars throughout the year featuring various speakers and topics.
Grant and Scholarship Notifications
- Grant information is available through email blasts and website listings.
Discounts on National Institute of Magnet School Leadership (NIMSL) Technical Assistance Services
- MSA provides members with discounts on an array of consulting services through the National Institute of Magnet School Leadership. Learn more about the National Institute of Magnet School Leadership here.
Participation in MSA Standards of Excellence Certification Program
- Learn more about MSA’s Standards of Excellence Certification Program here.